Danny is interviewing for his first job. (丹尼正在接受第一個工作的面試。)
Ms. Mitchell:I see from your resume you don't have any prior experience. Do you feel you're qualified for the job? (米契爾小姐:我從你的履歷得知你之前沒有任何的工作經驗, 你覺得你資格符合這個工作嗎?)
Danny:Yes, ma'am. I have many skills that I can bring to your company. (丹尼:是的,女士。我有許多專長是貴公司需要的。)
Ms. Mitchell:Such as? (米契爾小姐:像是什麼?)
Danny:I can type 75 words per minute. I'm good with computers. And I'm fluent in Spanish. (丹尼:我每分鐘可打七十五個字,我精通電腦,我還能說流利的西班牙文。)
Ms. Mitchell:This is a competitive field, so it's going to be hard for you at first. But I think you deserve a chance. (米契爾小姐:這是個競爭的領域,剛開始對你來說可能有些困難, 不過,我覺得可以給你一個機會。)
You don't seem to know how ...... 你似乎不知道......有多......。 You don't seem to know how ...... 是「 你似乎不知道......有多......。」的意思。此句型適用於自己的心情未被理解而感覺可惜,或想稍微指責對方的時候。而 how 之後必須使用形容詞或副詞。
照樣造句→
ex:You don't seem to know how difficult it is to score over 900. (你似乎不知道要得到 900 分以上有多困難。)
ex:You don't seem to know how expensive this diamond ring is. (你似乎不知道這枚鑽戒有多昂貴。)
ex:You don't seem to know how hard I work. (你似乎不知道我工作有多努力。)
ex:You don't seem to know how competent she is. (你似乎不知道她多有能力。)
ex:You don't seem to know how dangerous it is to walk alone at night. (你似乎不知道晚上一個人走路有多危險。)