John:I'll tell you, there is nothing more relaxing than a long soak in a hot spring. (約翰:我告訴你,沒有什麼比久泡溫泉更能讓人放鬆的了。)
Terry:I'm looking forward to it. I'm glad I brought my swimsuit along. (泰瑞:我很期待。真高興我帶了泳褲來。)
John:Here's a towel and some flip-flops----they're all provided by the resort. This resort isn't famous, but it's one of my favorites. The springs are outdoors, so you can look at the mountains while you soak. (約翰:這裡有條毛巾和夾腳拖鞋----這些都是會館提供的。這間會館不是很有名, 但它是我的最愛之一,泉水是露天的,所以你在泡的時候可以看山。)
Terry:Sounds great. So where do I put on my swimsuit? (泰瑞:聽起來很棒。那我要在哪裡換泳褲?)
John:You can get changed in the change room through this door. I'll meet you outside in the springs. (約翰:你可以在這扇門進去的更衣室換,我會在外面的溫泉等你。)
Terry:What's the key for? (泰瑞:這把鑰匙是做什麼的?)
John:Oh, that's for your locker. You can lock your belongings in the locker ----they should be safe. (約翰:喔,那是用來鎖你的置物櫃的。 你可以把你的個人物品鎖在置物櫃裡------東西應該會很安全。)
Terry:But then where do I put the key? (泰瑞:這樣我要把鑰匙放哪?)
John:Just hang it over your neck, so you don't lose it. (約翰:把它戴在脖子上,這樣才不會弄丟。)
Terry:OK. See you in a couple of minutes. (泰瑞:好,幾分鐘後見。)
必通句型
.There is nothing more relaxing than.... 沒有什麼比......更能讓人放鬆了。 .You can lock your... in the locke----it/they should be safe. 您可以把......鎖在置物櫃裡----東西應該很安全。 .I don't know if you should leave your... in the locker----it/they might not be safe. 我不確定您是否該把......留在置物櫃-----可能不太安全。 .(Somebody) can get changed (location). (某人)可以在(地方)換衣服。 .(Items) are all provided by (the spa). (物品)全是(水療館)提供的。 .Bathing in spring water is said to promote.... 泡湯據說有助......。 .A soak in the spring water is supposed to be good for.... 泡溫泉應該對.......有益。 .The spring water is believed by some to possess... properties. 有些人相信這泉水具有......功能。