Steve:Thanks for coming everybody. How are you doing,Darren? (史提夫:謝謝大家來。你還好嗎?達倫?)
Darren:So-so. I still regret making those mistakes. I didn't sleep very well. Consequently, I feel a little tired. (達倫:還好。我還是很懊惱犯了那些錯。我沒睡好,結果覺得有點累。)
Laura:Don't worry so much, Darren. It's just one mistake. (蘿拉:別太擔心,達倫,那只是一個錯誤而已。)
Brenda runs up to the table, awkwardly holding a stack of file folders. (布蘭達跑向桌子這邊,笨手笨腳地抱著一疊檔案夾。)
Brenda:Hi, I apologize for being late. (布蘭達:嗨,我遲到了,我道歉。)
Brenda bumps the table, drops the files, and spills a glass of water. (布蘭達撞到了桌子,弄掉了檔案夾,還打翻了一杯水。)
Brenda:Oops. Sorry about that. (布蘭達:糟糕,抱歉。)
Steve:Why were you late, Brenda? (史提夫:你為什麼遲到,布蘭達?)
Brenda:Oh, it's because I had to work overtime. I have to prepare for a meeting tomorrow morning; therefore I had to spend some extra time at the office talking to Paul about the meeting. What was everyone talking about before I came? (布蘭達:喔,因為我得加班。因為我得準備明天早上要開的一個會, 所以必須在辦公室多待一會兒和保羅討論會議的事。在我來之前大家在聊些什麼?)
Darren:I was just saying I'm terribly sorry for making our team miss the deadline. It's not like me at all. I don't know what happened. (達倫:我正在說我非常抱歉讓我們的團隊錯過最後期限?那一點都不像我。 我不知道怎麼了。)
Brenda:It's not that bad. Cheer up. It was an accident. You didn't do it on purpose. (布蘭達:沒有那麼糟。振作起來。那是個意外,你不是故意那麼做的。)
Darren:Thanks for being understanding. (達倫:謝謝大家這麼體諒。)