Clerk:Good afternoon, sir. How many bags are you checking in today? (地勤:先生午安。您今天要拖運幾件行李?)
Mel:I have two suitcases to check in and I also have three pieces of carry-on luggage. I want to check my baggage to Madrid. (梅爾:我有兩件行李要托運,還有三件隨身行李。我要把行李托運到馬德里。)
Clerk:I'm sorry, sir, your luggage exceeds the weight limit, and we only allow two pieces of carry-on luggage on board. (地勤:先生,真抱歉。您的行李超重,而且我們只能允許兩件隨身行李上機。)
Mel:What? What kind of policy is that? Well, OK, I'll stuff one of my carry-on bags into a suitcase and I'll pay the difference concerning the weight limit. (梅爾:什麼?這是什麼規定嘛? 唉,好吧,我會把其中一個隨身行李塞進行李箱裡,超重的部分我會付錢。)
Clerk:Thank you, sir. Here is your boarding pass. I also must apologize because the plane has been delayed by two hours.Sorry for the inconvenience. (地勤:謝謝您,先生。這是您的登機證。 我也要跟您致歉,因為飛機誤點了兩個鐘頭。很抱歉造成您的不便。)
Mel:What?! This is terrible. Oh, I almost forgot.I want to upgrade my ticket to first class. (梅爾:什麼?真糟糕。噢,我差點忘了。我要把我的機票升等為頭等艙。)
Clerk:I'm sorry again, sir, but first class is full. (地勤:先生,再次跟您道歉,頭等艙已經滿了。)
A little upset, Mel boards the plane.(梅爾登機的時候有點不高興。)
Mel:What?! The overhead compartment is full! (梅爾:什麼?!上面的行李櫃已經滿了!)
Flight attendant:Let me help you.The compartment over there still has some room. (空服員:我來幫您。那邊的行李櫃還有一些空間。)
Mel:Thank you. (梅爾:謝謝妳。)
Later on during the flight.(稍後在飛行的時候。)
Flight attendant:Excuse me, sir, we are serving dinner now.We have fish, chicken, or beef. (空服員:對不起,先生,我們現在要提供晚餐。有魚、雞或牛肉。)
Mel:I think I'll have the fish, please. (梅爾:我想點魚,麻煩妳。)
Flight attendant:Here you are, sir. (空服員:先生,這給您。)
Mel:May I have another orange juice? (梅爾:我可以多要一杯柳橙汁嗎?)
Flight attendant:Certainly. (空服員:當然可以。)
Mel:And one more thing. My headphones aren't working. Could I have a new pair? (梅爾:還有一件事。我的耳機不管用。我能不能要一副新的?)
Flight attendant:Of course. (空服員:當然可以。)
必通詞彙與句型
.I have (number) suitcases to check in. 我有(數量)個行李箱要托運。 .I want to check my baggage to (place). 我要把行李托運到(地方)。 .I think I'll have the/a (food/drink choice). 我想要(食物/飲品的選項)。 .May I have (a/the/another/some) (noun)? 我可不可以要(一個/那個/再一個/一些)(名詞)呢? .Excuse me. (Sth.) (isn't/aren't) working. 對不起。(某事物)不管用/無法運作。