Cindy:Hi. Excuse me. Is there a shuttle bus to the Ponderosa hotel? (辛蒂:嗨。對不起,請問有沒有接駁巴士去龐德羅沙飯店?)
Clerk:Yes, there is, but I'm afraid you just missed it. You'll have to wait another hour to catch the next one. (服務人員:是,有的,不過你恐怕剛錯過一班。 妳得再等一個鐘頭才能搭到下一班。)
Cindy:I don't really want to wait that long. Where can I catch a taxi to the Ponderosa Hotel? Could you please call me a taxi? (辛蒂:我實在不想等那麼久。我可以在哪裡搭計程車去龐德羅沙飯店呢? 你能幫我叫一輛計程車嗎?)
Clerk:No, I'm sorry. You'll have to go to the taxi stand and find a taxi. (服務人員:抱歉,我沒辦法。你必須到計程車招呼站去找一輛。)
Cindy:Where is the taxi stand? (辛蒂:計程車招呼站在哪裡?)
Clerk:Outside, to your left. (服務人員:在外面,妳的左手邊。)
Cindy:Thank you. (辛蒂:謝謝你。)
Cindy finds a taxi.(辛蒂找到一輛計程車。)
Cindy:Hello. Is this a metered taxi, or do you charge a flat rate? (辛蒂:你好。這輛計程車照表收費,還是收均一費用?)
Taxi Driver:It is metered. Where do you want to go? (計程車司機:照表。妳要去哪裡?)
Cindy:I'd like to go to the Ponderosa Hotel. According to the map, the hotel is on the corner of Cordero Drive and Mesina Street. (辛蒂:我想去龐德羅沙飯店。從地圖上看來,飯店在柯德羅道和美西納街的轉角上。)
Taxi Driver:Yes. I know that hotel very well. It will only take about 20 or 25 minutes to get there. Hop in. (計程車司機:沒錯。那家飯店我很熟。 只要二十到二十五分鐘就可以到那裡。上來吧。)
Cindy:Thanks. (辛蒂:謝謝。)
About 20 minutes later, the taxi arrives at the Ponderosa Hotel. (二十分鐘過後,計程車抵達龐德羅沙飯店。)
Taxi Driver:Here we are. The Ponderosa Hotel. (計程車司機:我們到了。龐德羅沙飯店。)
Cindy:How much is the fare? (辛蒂:車資多少?)
Taxi Driver:Twenty euros. (計程車司機:二十歐元。)
Cindy:OK. Here you go. Thank you. (辛蒂:好。錢在這。謝謝你。)
必通詞彙與句型
.Is there a shuttle bus to (hotel/place)? 有沒有接駁巴士到(旅館/地方)? .Is this a metered taxi, or do you charge a flat rate? 這輛計程車會照表收費,還是你收均一費用? .How much is the fare (going to be)? 車資是多少?