< 練習題 > 找出副詞子句
1. Now that you have joined the club, you are one of us.
2. Come early so that we can prepare dinner for our guests.
3. Whether you like it or not, you really have to see a doctor.
4. We will go on a picnic if weather permits.
5. Before the exam comes, you should study as much as you can.
6. Since the cost of living is getting higher and higher in the city, many
7.people are considering moving to the countryside.
< 練習題 > 找出名詞子句
1. We all want to find out who the killer is.
2. Why she felt upset is unknown.
3. What your friend said is true.
4. I wonder whether our team will win or not.
5. Whether the weather will be fine or not is not within our control.