❶ because of
because of、due to、owing to、thanks to
because of 表示「因為」，例如：
- The picnic was canceled because of the rain.
- Because of his poor health, he had to retire early.
❷ due to
due to 指「由於」，與because of 的意思及用法皆相仿。請看例句：
- Due to the budget cut, we were forced to stop providing the service.
❸ owing to
- The baseball game was postponed owing to bad weather.
❹ thanks to
thanks to 是用來表達原因、理由的一個慣用語。請看例句：
- Thanks to their help and support, the benefit concert was a great success.
- Now she doesnt even talk to me, thanks to your stupidity.
thanks to 有時可指「幸虧」，例如：
- Thanks to him, everyone was safe and sound.